For over 18 years we have been dedicated to providing accurate document preparation services at a low cost with excellent customer service. We continue to assist our customers in over 50 different areas of assistance that we can help you with at a fraction of the cost of an attorney.
We handle general litigation, everything you need, including filing and serving all required documents. We can assist and file your legal documents. We are an excellent choice for routine legal matters. We are registered and bonded in court of LA.
Who are Los Angeles Legales? (Legal Document Assistance)
Los Angeles Legales were once commonly known as Independent Paralegals. However, as of January 1st, 2000, only those Paralegals working directly for attorneys may now be referred to as Paralegals. Those formerly known as Independent Paralegals are now officially known as Legal Document Assistance.
LDAs often have much more educational background than a paralegal and are REQUIRED by law to be registered and bonded in the county in which they have their principal place of business.
- If you need to consult with an attorney, your LDA will be able to provide you with our network.
- By law, they cannot give you legal advice or represent you in the courts in any matter.
What does an LDA do?
An LDA is an experienced professional who is authorized to prepare legal documents for a client, but only at the direction of the client. In other words, an LDA is there to assist the “self-help” client handle their own legal matters without the cost of an attorney.
Since even the best legal, self-help books can be confusing and overwhelming, your LDA can provide invaluable assistance with routine legal tasks, such as typing and filing the paperwork for uncontested divorces, evictions, trusts, name changes, wills, and much more.
Do I need an LDA?
- If you do not know your legal rights in a situation, chances are highly likely that you may need to see an attorney.
- If you already have decided on a course of action, but are uncertain about how to fill out the paperwork, you may need your own personal LDA. If you recently bought a legal self-help book, an LDA may be especially helpful in helping you finish and file your legal paperwork.
What is the advantage of hiring an LDA?
- LDAs provide a low-cost alterative to hiring an attorney for routine paperwork.
- In many cases, one visit will usually be sufficient for you to be able to handle most matters.
- LDAs will provide you with top-quality legal typing assistance.
- Network of attorneys.
- Knowledge of the courts.
- Save you time and money.
- Process servers
- Bail referral services
- Jury Consultation
- Forensics Accounting
- Limited Scope Attorneys
- Court Call Assistance